After some time of use, you may notice a wax or debris build-up on the mesh screens for your IQbuds. Changing the mesh screens is a very easy process. If you require additional mesh screens, please contact our Customer Care team.
What you will need:
- One new mesh screen per bud
- a damp cloth, or damp tissue
- a Saftey Pin or Needle
How to Change the Screens:
- Remove the silicone or foam tip.
- Using the point of the safety pin or needle, remove the old mesh screen from the bud. Discard the old mesh piece.
- Occasionally when removing the old screen, the glue will still remain on the bud. to remove this, use the damp cloth to wipe over the tip. Make sure that you rub a dry tissue or cloth over the tip before applying the new tip, to make sure all the moisture has been removed.
- Lift the New screen off the sheet using the safety pin or needle, and fix to the tip of the bud.