Please make sure the buds are properly charged to first establish it is not a charging issue.
Please advise us of the following:
- the buds have been fully charged (for example overnight) and all LEDs front and side are green?
- when you put the buds into your ears you hear the Activation tone and Location prompt (Home, street, etc) in both buds
- when you enter into pairing mode (long tap touch on both buds for five seconds) you can hear the "Pairing" prompt in both buds
- once in Pairing mode go to your device and scan for new available devices and advise whether you see the buds on the Available Devices list.
- when you connect your buds to the device you hear the "Connected" prompt in both buds
If the answer to the above questions is YES, please do the following to determine the issue of no sound:
- Try scratching the microphones of the right IQbud while it is in the ear. Please advise if there is sound.
- If there is sound the with both IQbuds charged, pair IQbuds to phone and stream music.
- If left IQbud outputs audio and right does not then please advise if there is intermittent sound.
- If there is intermittent sound then move the left IQbud close to the right IQbud (right bud in the ear and left bud very close to it) if sound heard in right IQbud, then please start move left IQbud away from right one and advise approximate distance before sound cuts out.
Please email us at email@example.com with your results for further assistance.