Getting Started (on Android)
Getting started with your new IQbuds is simple. IQbuds allow you to alter your soundscape in any situation. You can reduce background noise, amplify and focus on speech, or turn the world off completely. The world-class sound fidelity is perfect for enjoying music, taking hands-free calls, connecting to voice assistants and much more. Your IQbuds journey is about to begin.
- Ensure your buds are charged, and are near your mobile device.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for the IQbuds App.
- Tap Install to download and install the App.
- When it is installed, open the IQbuds App.
- You will see the option to select which product you are using. Select your product.
- Insert both IQbuds into your ears.
- Follow the prompts to continue setup. When you reach the screen prompting you to ‘Pair’, hold both tap sensors until you hear ‘Pairing’.
If Bluetooth is not on, the App will ask you to turn Bluetooth on first. When Bluetooth is on, tap ’OK’.
- When IQbuds are detected, tap Connect. IQbuds will automatically connect.
- When the buds are connected, tap Proceed.
- Please agree to the Terms and Conditions, and take the time to register your IQbuds.
Congratulations, you’re all set and ready to experience IQbuds! For more helpful tips, please visit support.nuheara.com.