Ear ID is a hearing assessment built with the same technology audiologists use across the globe.
Ear ID will assess your hearing and then calibrate your buds to your unique hearing profile. This will ensure you have the best possible auditory experience, completely tailored to your ears.
The assessment will take between 5 - 10 minutes. You can pause the test at any time if you need to.
- Once your buds are charged, and you’ve downloaded the App, find a quiet place and insert both buds into your ears.
- Tap ‘Ear ID’ at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap ‘Get Started’.
- Follow the prompts to ensure your environment is quiet enough, and that you have the right size ear tip on.
- The test will then play a series of sounds, that you tap once you hear them.
- When the test is complete, answer the series of questions that follow.
- Ear ID will then personalize your buds and EarID creates your unique hearing profile.
If you need more information, tap "Help me understand this".
In general, the lighter colours represent high frequency, and the darker colours represent low frequency. A more complete ring means stronger hearing.
For more helpful tips, please visit support.nuheara.com