How to use World Volume and ANC
World Volume allows you to control the level of real-world sound you want to hear from your surrounding environment.
- To use this function, open the IQbuds App, and tap ‘World’ on the bottom panel.
- Check that World is ‘ON’.
- Using the World Volume dial, you can either increase or decrease the amount of environmental sound you want to hear.
Active Noise Cancellation
- To experience active noise cancellation and maximize environmental noise reduction, tap ANC.
- Tap World Off to allow some environmental noise to pass through, but not the same level of noise reduction as ANC.
- World On turns all environmental noise on.
Please note that when you tap World On and World Off on the buds themselves, World Off automatically turns on ANC.
Locations are presets for each function that we have created as a recommendation. We encourage tweaking for each specific environment you enter. We just provide a starting point.
For more helpful tips, please visit support.nuheara.com.